In the Beginning I wanted somewhere to write and post ideas and drawings where no one would necessarily see them. As time goes on perhaps I'll become more comfortable with criticism and my own skills and seek out others to critique what I put here. For now it is what it is.
I'm working on a final art project for my drawing class and was having a hard time deciding what to do. I had an idea to take my inspiration from some of the disney princesses. I had an idea in my mind that I would choose the color and and object I associated with that princess and then warp it somehow, either by zooming in and drawing said object, or completely abstracting it. When i brought the idea up in class no one seemed to impressed with it, so I completely dropped it and started thinking anew. I wanted to do something that would be relevant to my major and benefit me in the future. Thinking along those lines I decided to try something I hadn't done before. I would draw and design my own characters for some random story, hoping that the idea would grow and someday I would have the skills to perhaps do a short flash animation involving the characters. So that is the basis for my idea now and that is all I am going to say about it in a public domain where I'm not sure what copyright rights I might have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment