I've been working on that final drawing project and it's going well so far. I'm pleased with the work and the idea and everything associated. I feel inspired and motivated and right now that's about all I could ask for.
I'm also subsequently working on a website for myself; fairly simple in design where I can put some of my work, a basic resume, and of course contact information. The reasoning behind this is that I am starting to look for an internship for either this spring or summer. It's challenging because I would like to go home and be able to work a little over the summer and take some classes in my free time. Also for a Spring internship I would have to find something in Portland and it would hopefully pay since I would have to commute for the experience. Anyway, long story short I'm creating this website as an easy way to show something to a possible future employer. It's going well so far, though definitely time consuming even as simple as it is. Yet I figure it's a step in the right direction. And right now I need to start taking steps in the right direction and actually do something about the unforeseeable future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment