Thursday, December 6, 2007

Directing Scenes

I just finished with my part in the Directing Scenes. It was a lot of fun and definitely an experience. Almost makes me regret not doing theatre, but at the same time it's not really what I want to do. Anyway I played Sandy in the play Blue Surge (don't remember who it's by.) We only did a few acts from it to keep it short, but it was still fun. The second show was much better though, there was a larger crowd and we got a ton more laughs which just made it that much more enjoyable. Some of my friends came to watch it though they were there just as much because Tess was the one directing it (who was amazing by the way.)

So we presented our final drawing projects today and this is pretty much what I showed. These are characters that I came up with and designed and hopefully will learn more about and write a story for and animate something of some sort for them. It will be a lot of work, but could potentially be fun too and will help me decide if that's what I want to do or if I should find a way to focus on graphics, or web design or photography or something of the sort. Anyway; so far there is Captain Hakorz, the Intranet Pirate (who is a robot obviously) his web-cam parrot who I temporarily called Polly, the Chat-room troll who remains nameless thus far, and some random character who could just be a fighter/ship hand or could actually be someone, don't actually know yet. Yeah, I think that's all for tonight, I'm going to get some sleep and go to japanese practice in the morning. Then work, then laundry, and finally. . . DANCING! yay!

And behold the pictures, Enjoy:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: