Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Friendship

I can't hardly even begin to explain how much some of my friends mean to me. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. There are a few select people who have made me truly love life, have inspired me to do what I dream and what I love. A few people who are a part of the reason I am still at Linfield (the other reason being I get to go to Japan and study Electronic Arts and whatnot.) Somehow, whenever I'm down they find a way of cheering me up no matter what and I love them for it. Just being around them reminds me that they do care.

Sorry I'm being all gushy and mushy. The holidays must be getting to me ^^ but they really have brought my spirits up recently. I've been feeling pretty homesick recently, missing the city and my boyfriend mostly. I miss being able to get in my car and go where I need, but that's not available to me here and it's tough. The last couple weeks have been draining on me and I sort of just sludge through them mostly, but there have been a few very good days/moments.

Bah, I'm late and it's tired. . . and yes that is what I originally typed without thinking about it. Lameness. I should definitely go to sleep but am slightly addicted to Robin Hood. It's kind of amazing. To a degree it get's repetitive in that someone get's captured and they have to rescue them, or they have to steal something, or whatever. But there is also some plot to it, and very good character development. I also love that they include aspects of the disney movie into it, or various books that have been written. I don't remember what all they've used, but most recently they used the breething through reeds underwater for an episode and I loved it. I could go on and on about the characters too. I love their little quirks, namely when the sheriff says "A clue; no." or "la de da de da" and Allan too, when he says "Not joking. . . " and goes on to say something. It just adds to it somehow. Anyway, I'm going to go watch episode 8 of season two and go to sleep!

No comments: